Although we are pleased to assist in locating competitive priced air ticket via ABTA/ATOL agents we do not book flights.
UK phone: 07543 550 660
Intl.: +44 7543 550 660
For any questions regarding our website or services, please contact us by filling out the following form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
(*)This field is required
- Although we do not anticipate tour cancellations we reserve the right at any time and for any reason to cancel the tour. In this case any payments madewill be refunded without further obligation on our part.
- Cancellations on your part must be made in writing to: World War Two Heritage 3 Ludlow avenue, Luton LU1 3RW. A 100% refund will be allowed up to 60 days prior to tour departure.
- You should carefully read and understand the contents of these terms and contract conditions between us. Your booking confirms your understanding of the booking conditions, which you have accepted on behalf of not only yourself but all members of your group.
- Our rates are calculated on groups with a minimum of 10 people. Anything less we can consider however less than 10, the cost per person will increase. In the event that there are insufficient numbers to make the trip viable six weeks prior to the scheduled tour date we reserve the right to cancel the entire holiday by written confirmation. In this eventuality all monies paid shall be refunded. However under no circumstances will any compensation be made.
- We do not offer refunds for services or parts of the tour not taken. It is also agreed that no refunds will be made to persons who do not complete the tour irrespective of the reason.
- It is clearly understood World War Two Heritage bear no responsibility whatsoever in the whole or in part for the following: delays, departures/arrivals, missed air or bus connections, loss, death or injury to person or property. Accidents, deliberate criminal assault, mechanical failure, failure or negligence of any nature however caused, including, and not specifically limited to, any negligent actions, omissions, or breaches of contract by any third parties in relation to: transportation, accommodation, or any additional services, substitutions to hotels airline changes to schedules, type of replacement aircraft, either with or without prior notice, and any additional cost incurred thereby..constitute the sole contract between the company(ies) and the participant and/or purchaser of the tour.
Booking your tour
- We do not accept bookings via the internet.
- Bookings are made with us direct by telephone. Taking bookings this way allows us an opportunity to get to know the client, as opposed to the rather clinical and sanitised online booking method.
- Prices quoted are calculated on current costs and exchange rates. Apart from any very sharp and dramatic increases our prices will not alter. However we do reserve the right to alter prices which the client would be made aware of prior to any booking. Once the booking is confirmed the price is guaranteed to remain the same providing no changes are made to the booking.
- We endeavour wherever possible to accommodate changes in your booking. However if the cancellation involves monies already paid on your behalf, it remains at the discretion of the supplier as to your refund entitlement.
- If the event of any person listed on the booking schedule being unable or prevented from travelling due to illness, death in the family, jury service or any other significant reason we will endeavour to transfer the booking to another individual. That is providing they comply with all the terms and conditions appertaining to the tour.
- Our tours are calculated on 2 per room. In the event of a single traveller we will endeavour to the best of our ability to match you with another person of similar interest etc. We would place you in touch with each other prior to departure. Alternatively a single room supplement will apply.
Bed & Breakfast accommodation
- It’s understood some rooms may well be larger than another, or possess better facilities. it’s rare in any b & b that every room is identical. We have no control nor accept any responsibility for who has what or shares which room. We would also point out that in busy times we may have to split the group in terms of accommodation. For example 12 in the party, and only free rooms for 8. Being then faced with the dilemma of either quickly identifying alternative accommodation for the overflow, or the entire tour does not go ahead we may (at our own expense) be compelled to accept an alternative of a higher standard. (Never Lower) By doing this we will not however, entertain claims form any person feeling aggrieved that one part of the party was in superior accommodation to the other.